Friday, September 27, 2013


My experience so far at HPIAM”

 My experience so far at hpiam has been good so far ever since the first day, I experience having classes that I haven’t taken before. Like Spanish class, which I think that will help me a little better in my Spanish but practicing ,  I think by the end of the year my Spanish will be a little better than it is right now. The teachers and all staff are friendly, their excellent people to work it. I perosonitly think this school is better the other schools around, not just because of the students , because the staff that work here communicate with you. The envirmment in this school and around it is clean, this school gives you many opportunities like athletics sports, has different activity’s that can help you that has to do with school as well. The teachers in HPAIM teach good enough for me to understand the subject or whatever the case is way better. I think by this year I’ ma learn a lot more than I did last year. This school isn’t as rowdy as other people would explain or like other schools, this schools doesn’t have fights like others. Everything in this school is practically clean, down the halls, the restroom you won’t see anything on walls. The library is very very organized , the librarian is very friendly as is always happy to help you with anything. OUR spirt for this school is GLADIATORS, the football team plays every weekend time where we have home games, the games go amazing, you get the chance to come support our school, spend times with friends etc. As it being my first year attending Linda Marquez High School, I think these 3 years for more are gonna go by so fast & gonna make the best out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment