Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement

Can people trust me to do what’s right?  People can trust me by their decision; they can either choose to trust me or choose not to trust me. It’s the way they have reliability towards me. I mean I think I wouldn't say no people can trust me , if I say something or do anything I’ll keep my word and not just turn my back on them Am I committed to do my very best? Yes, I can put all my effort to do my best in any type of situation. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? Yes, I do treat people the way I want to treated, it’s either if I give them respect I would expect them to respect me to. Always think before you decide to treat other differently and ask yourself if that’s the way that you would like them to treat you?

“ If the answers to these questions are YES , there is no way you can fail”
-Lou Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment