Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Progress Report


Some of the progress I am doing to achieve my goals are to try to finish all my work in class and do all my homework. Try not to miss anything, so I can get my grades up and when I get the grade I want and I am satisfied to keep it stabled. Try to keep it how it is, not let it go any lower. Keeping myself organize in school, having all the assessments that I need to turn in. Another goal I have is becoming an RN, I’m already volunteering at a hospital where it will start me off in what I’m basically going to start doing when I become a RN, already learning about some of the different medicine the codes in hospitals that they use in hospitals what they mean. I think I’ll achieve my goals little by little, the more I put effort into it I’ll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment